Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND THE USE OF THE WEBSITE JASMY.AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN BY Jasmy Incorporated. BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING ITS SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF ITS SERVICES.
Jasmy Incorporated currently provides its customers access to a rich collection of information and materials on the products and services of Jasmy Incorporated as is made available only in Malaysia.
The contents of this Website are for informational purposes only and are subject to change at the discretion of Jasmy Incorporated.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Jasmy Incorporated does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Jasmy Incorporated, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Jasmy Incorporated shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Jasmy Incorporated reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant Jasmy Incorporated a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Jasmy Incorporated; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an email to Jasmy Incorporated. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for an official response from Jasmy Incorporated.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Jasmy Incorporated’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us, at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Copyright in the information contained in this site subsists under the Copyright Act and, through international treaties, the laws of many other countries. It is owned by Jasmy Incorporated unless otherwise stated. Customers may download a single copy of a document and, where necessary for its use as a reference, or make a single hard copy. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act or other applicable laws, no part of this publication may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by storage in an information retrieval system) without the specific written consent of Jasmy Incorporated.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed in this Website are the property of Jasmy Incorporated and/or their respective third-party proprietors as identified in the Website.
Unless the prior written consent of Jasmy Incorporated or the relevant third-party proprietor of any of the trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the Website has been obtained, no license or right is granted to any party accessing this Website to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify such trademarks, services marks or logos. Similarly, unless the prior written consent of Jasmy Incorporated or the relevant proprietor has been obtained, no such trade mark, service mark or logo may be used as a link or to mark any link to the Jasmy Incorporated’s Website or any other site.
Exclusion of Liability
JASMY INCORPORATED AND/OR ITS PARTNERS HEREIN SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS PROFITS OR SAVINGS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY THIRD PARTY LINK TO OR FROM JASMY INCORPORATED 'S WEBSITE), RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, ANY TECHNICAL, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, THE INTERRUPTION, ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, OR OTHERWISE. THIS EXCLUSION CLAUSE SHALL TAKE EFFECT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby agree to indemnify and keep fully indemnified Jasmy Incorporated, its employees, co-branders and affiliates against any action, claim, demand, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by Jasmy Incorporated arising from any use or misuse of the Content on this Website and other Websites linked to this Website and the services provided therein; breach or non-observance of the Terms; and infringement of rights of any third party in conjunction with your use or access to this Website.
The Jasmy Incorporated reserves the right to terminate and/or suspend your access to this Website and/or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason. In particular, and without limitation, the Jasmy Incorporated may terminate and/or suspend your access should you violate any of these terms and conditions, or violate the rights of the Jasmy Incorporated, of any other user, or of any third party.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
By accessing this Website and/or using the services offered through this Website, you hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.